Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Black Pug Brewery Logo

My dad said not to send any gifts to him for Father's Day since he has everything he wants/needs so Allison and I are sending him a gift certificate for admission to the Black Pug Brewery in Land O Lakes, FL (my house) along with unlimited beers to be used before the end of the year.  So Allison and I took some pictures last night and came up with this logo for the brewery.
 
Obviously this won't be a final logo of any sort, but it will be the one I put on my dad's gift certificate :)  
 
Happy Father's Day!
 
 

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Fun idea! Happy Father's Day to Lenny!

lesli said...

that is quite unsanitary! i hope your brewery is more clean that the logo makes it appear! dispicable!! :)

Kelly said...

Love the logo, I think it's perfect! I can't wait to try the brew. =)